"Hammer Technique"

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@calcna.ab.ca
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 06:40:27 -0700 (MST)

	Tom,

	Please pardon me if I am trying to tell you something you already
know. I have found pianos that were virtually untunable using the "jerk"
method (my usual approach.) I found that I had to change to The Smooth
Pull technique and then the unisons began to settle right in.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta