Sensitive songwriter

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 23:01:41 EST

<< having the entire keyboard recovered to spec.
 and am open to suggestions for the highest quality work available.  I don't
 see myself doing all this if a key recovering service can do a really slick
 job.  Who has been turning out top-drawer work?
 Thanks,  >>
Ed:

I've had great work from Walker Piano Service
at 502 838 6889.  Address: 554 State Route 1907
Fulton,KY 42041

You can find their ad in the PTG Journal advertising section

Bob Bergantino, Cleveland, Ohio