Dirty underwear is like forcing 440 to 441"

Ricard de La Rosa ricard@propiano.com
Mon, 09 Nov 1998 18:57:59 -0500

Dear Mark:

You are entitled to do whatever you want, wherever you want to do it.

Professionalism is another story all together.

Professionalism (and idealism in our posts) are aloof to compromise.

Only in these "post conversations", mind you.  In reality, all of us do all
kinds of things we should not "state publicly as dogma".  In other words, one
may wear dirty underwear once a year or so.  One does not advise children and
youngsters (readers?) to do so because it is ok!

Forcing pitch on a piano prior to a concert or recording is one type of dirty
underwear.

Love to you all,

Ricard de La Rosa
PRO PIANO