YOUR LOCAL ORCHESTRA'S CONCERT PITCH. WHAT IS IT?

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 15:51:55 -0700

Mark.
I believe that the record for tuning a piano is around 7 to 15 minutes.
If it is 7 minutes that would be 2 seconds for each pin, 15 minutes 4
seconds and a one minute break.
Now do you think that record tuning was a quality job. don't think so
myself, just a ruffer.
We each have different ways mine is real slow <G>
Joe Goss