YOUR LOCAL ORCHESTRA'S CONCERT PITCH. WHAT IS IT?

michael wathen michael.wathen@wapin.com
Sun, 08 Nov 1998 09:48:44 -0500

As the in house piano technician for the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra,
I have been explicitly asked to always tune to 441 hz. by the Symphony
management.

--
Michael Wathen			The Wapin Bridge CD is out!