City By the Bay....by the way is, A442

Ricard de La Rosa ricard@propiano.com
Sat, 07 Nov 1998 11:09:46 -0500

Hi Dave:

You are the finest person!  That is where it all began for Pro
Piano....Sheldon's shop on the ocean in Pacifica.  I hitch-hiked to and
from the place every day, refused nary a dime's pay, and generally fell
in love with this business.  what a great time it was.

I'm going to "die in the saddle", Dave.  I am good and relegating
duties, sure, but there are always so many to relegate that I usually
have ended up doing about 10 times a "conventional" work load.  It has
not been "work" for me, but has been a lot of fun.  Almost like a
perpetual vacation.

Thank you for your contributions and for your friendship.  I will be in
and around The City more and more in the coming years....needing to
familiarize myself more with that operation....which is marvelously
strong and compactly efficient.

Over for now,

ricard