mystry piano

John Dewey jdent@soltec.net
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 08:31:57 -0600

Dear List,

I am interested in finding out who made a piano I have in my shop. The =
customer says he thinks it is about 75 years old. There are no =
identifying marks cast into the plate. Lettered on the plate is "Style =
RR" and the number 50438. It is an Ampico reproducing player and the =
Aeolian patent plate is nailed to the stretcher. The player is # 130744. =
There 12 single and 16 bi-chords in the bass section. The top tennor =
note is # 58. It has a W. N. & G. hand action. Whoever antiqued the case =
did a good job of covering any identifying marks.

John Dewey  jdent@soltec.net=20