Quality Harpsichord Kits

George Gilliland lgd@epix.net
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 19:26:29 -0400

Pardon this intrusion, but I suddenly am interested in building a
harpsichord with several registers and a fairly solid, attractive cabinet.
I think I've finally reached the age where I have sufficient patience to
take one on.

Does anyone have information on the suppliers (if any) who have a
reputation for providing the best quality kits (especially as it pertains
to soundboard mateial, action parts, etc.) I know this was a fad in the
seventies, but haven't seen anything in years.

Many Thanks in Advance.
George Gilliland
(lowly musician)

Little Garden Design