Action Handling

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 19:04:49 EST

Joel writes:
> I'm wondering about a 2 wheel handcart, but that
>also takes up extra room I don't have in my car.
>	Suggestions  are  gratefully appreciated.
>Joel

Joel,
    For several years I have been using a "Braucke" folding two wheel cart.
It carries all the grand actions easily, and when folded up, is only 20"
across, 30" high, and (this is the important part!) is only 1 1/2" thick!
   I would not dream of carrying the actions I used to since I found this
thing. Look around, they are carried by quite a few places.
   The handles fold down and the wheels fold in, it takes up virtually no room
in the car.  Cost is about $120, but is worth twice that.  After several
years, it shows no wear.
Regards,
Ed Foote