Protek...and judicious use thereof!

Ricard de La Rosa ricard@propiano.com
Fri, 06 Nov 1998 13:10:35 -0500

Hi Dave:  How are you doing?

I have always thought Protek had some tiny amount of "oily lubricant" going along
with the nice clean solvent.  Don't you get that impression?

Whatever it is, I sure like it.  However, I have literally dozens of cans of
Ronsonol around the shop and in my kits (4 of them) too.  On some Ronsonol bottles,
I mark "50/50" meaning 50% Ronsonol and 50% Protek.  Protek seems much stronger and
more potentially troublesome if used in the extreme (a thing I woud NEVER EVER
DO)...and have never ever done in my entire life.  HONEST!  And you, David
Ilvedson, can attest to that .

Ricard