Devil Demon Ds

Ricard de La Rosa ricard@propiano.com
Fri, 06 Nov 1998 11:26:54 -0500

Richard Moody, how are you?  Long time, eh?

Well, for every divine piano in the manger, I have a devilish one just
waiting to be tamed....attempted to be tamed that is.

Why is it that the best sounding big pianos are always the most unruly and
noisey and wild things on earth?  Almost always!

I have gotten to the point where I thank god when one such "beast" arrives
from Germany.  Then I know I have a fighting chance of providing a
fantastic sounding piano.  Big, Loud, hard as hellhammers, WILDLY BEATING
FALSENESS, zinging at the capo bar, unruly hammer to string fitting, YOU
NAME IT....and BINGO.  it's the one they love.

Over and out,

Ricard de La Rosa
Pro Piano