S&S action

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 07:44:23 -0600 (CST)

>Ron I am not an expert on the New York stuff, but I have been watching it
arrive
>with the general properties you desceribed for around SIX years already.

* The nearest Steinway dealer is a three hour drive away, and I get maybe
two new ones a year. Dealer prep in this part of the country mostly
consists of fielding and specifically correcting after-sale complaints.
Besides the usual tuning, occasional minor voicing or regulation tough up, I
hadn't had cause to really look the actions over closely. It seems I'm out
of date. I hope I'm not past my shelf life.

>Ricard de La Rosa
>PRO PIANO
>
>PS:  This is sent to you as a mere casual observation, and is not intended
to be
>misconstrued as biblical in nature.

* Around here, burning bushes just tend to stink up the area and trigger
spontaneous bucket brigades. No disclaimer necessary, thanks.

 Ron