Noisy bridle straps

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 00:04:28 -0600

I haven't encountered problems removing straps that had been treated with
glue. As long as they are done with rubber cement or PVC-e.   What really
is irksome is dealing with briddle wires that have been squeezed to
prevent rattling.
	I suppose someone could slop on gobs and create problems that way.  I do
not think
applying the right glue in the right manner to b straps will cause that
much extra work 10 or 20 years down the line. The object isn't to glue the
straps to the wires, rather to coat (sizing) the tip so it won't rattle on
the wire.

Ric Still Stick'n