Anybody that hated must be a pretty interesting guy

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 16:43:18 EST

<< Forgive me, fellows and ladies, but I wonder what good traits he has in
addition
 to the ones you all despise so much?  I haven't been around these parts for a
 long time, so I confess to being unaware of Mr. B's horrible behavior.

 Probably, if he is like the rest of the human race, he has many good pints
and a
 few bad ones, too.

It was said that Adolf Hitler was responsible for the Autobahn being built in
Germany and he did like children-and dogs-.  Did that make him a good guy? His
good pints probably were consumed at the Beer Hall where he was almost
assassinated.
I'm not sure where this is leading but I have a feeling someone will add
his/her two cents.

Bob Bergantino,RPT
South Euclid, Ohio