Evenings and weekends

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 21:13:19 EST

Many of my customers are teachers-many of whom I have been tuning and
otherwise servicing their pianos for over 20 years.  One of the reasons I have
been able to hold on to this sizable client base is that I tune on Saturdays
at no "premium" over my normal fee.  I give myself a Thursday "day off" to
play in a golf league and that makes up for working on Saturday.  I never work
after 4:00 p.m. unless there is absolutely no other way to schedule.  That has
happened perhaps three times in the past five years.

Bob Bergantino,RPT
South Euclid, Ohio