Libretto/RCT Review

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 18:58:34 -0600

Keith McGavern wrote:

>Amazing, Kent.  I'd think you'd develop a crick.  So far since June, I've
>been able to place the 2400c on top of all the verticals I've encountered,
>though sometimes it's definitely been a balancing act.

The balancing act is exactly what I want to avoid with an expensive
computer. As for putting the computer on the floor, I guess I should say
I almost always sit to tune, and as I tune right-handed, I am turned to
the left and can look at the computer screen by moving just my eyes. No
risk of a crick.

Kent