Voting

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 22:53:59 EST

<< I would propose a far more effective way to deal with undesired
 correspondence. You don't have to fight it, you don't have to debate it.
That
 is simply adding fuel to a garbage fire.
     Simply don't respond.
 Regards,
 Ed Foote

This is, unfortunately, the best advice I can affer also.

Bill, I have e-mailed you privately to ask you to stop your attacks. Now I am
going to ask you to do what Jim is doing. It would be best for this list if
perhaps you unsubsribed permantly, or at least until you can figure out what
it is that you do that distrubs us so greatly.

Wim