Voting

antares@EURONET.NL antares@EURONET.NL
Tue, 03 Nov 1998 22:55:51 +0100

List,
>From a distance (I live in Holland), I have read many of these e-mail
letters posted to the list concerning the pro's and contra's of Mr Bremmer.
Indeed, as Jim mentioned, there have been a number of subscribers who
reacted in one way or another, some strongly, others more polite and maybe a
little saddened about the continuation of yet another list-war.
I have forgotten how many times Mr Bremmer has been the cause of these
highly irritating storms on the list, and I have often wondered how indeed
it is possible that "a person" can be so incredibly blind and hardheaded.
If we all left the list, mr Bremmer would be there all alone, and he could
rave and rant, fulminate and spit his fire forever, and maybe he
would(?)....
It is very sad that it has come to this.
I don't know what else to say except that, fortunately, there is an
alternative in the form of "the other list", a friendly place, where I hope
to meet you again.
In the mean time...
Most friendly greetings from,

André Oorebeek