blotchy finish

Don Mannino dmannino@kawaius.com
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 15:54:40 -0800

I will presume this is a walnut satin finish.

Apply carnuba wax to the finish, then rub it out lightly with 0000 steel
wool. This will make the whole piano look darker, and will even it out
again.

The piano is most likely top-coated with Polyurathane Varnish, so don't
work the steel wool hard - just a light rubbing with a large pad should
even the finish after the wax is applied.

Don Mannino RPT, Manager
Kawai Piano Technical Support, US and Canada
DMannino@kawaius.com
http://www.kawaius.com

http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]