squeak/groan UST-7

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 14:07:28 -0600

For several years I have applied Protek to the felt-about two drops.  If
possible I apply McLube 1725 (clear stuff) to the rod. If I am not
mistaken, this piano has heavy key and pedal resistance because of the
pedal design/lever geometry(?).  This increased friction may be why it is
occurring.  Regards,
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.