Radiant Heat

DChadPiano@AOL.COM DChadPiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 00:15:02 EST

John,
    I spoke with the installer of a radiant heat system in one of my clients
home from New England and if I'm not mistaken he said that the heat actually
is more efficient at heating the objects in the room i.e. chairs, sofa, wall
hangings, piano etc. I installed a Dampp Chaser on the Baby Grand and
encountered no problem with stability. I was also pretty new at the trade then
so I could've missed something. That was about ten years ago.

David Chadwick
ASSOC.