Strictly technical

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 22:50:48 -0600 (CST)

> They
>won't be tuned in practice anyway due to varying amount of friction load
presented
>to each specific string as it renders through the bridge pins and along the
top of
>the bridge.
>
>Del

Ditto on the tuned duplex. Also, pardon the subject shift here, but what
seemed like a whole lot of folks argued with me against strings rendering
through bridge pins during tuning, or at all for that matter, a while back
during a discussion on tuning stability. It seems there is at least one
other believer out there. That's all I wanted, thanks, as you were. %-)

 Ron