CFS - trivia?

kam544@earthlink.net kam544@earthlink.net
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 20:22:01 -0600

>I think my point here was that talented people usually focus their skills
>toward more challenging tasks. Engineers at BMW would not likely waste their
>time re-designing a Yugo.  My comment was intended to display respect to the
>man. I find it hard to beleive that an engineer/technician who had already
>earned a reputation for excellence would take such a job because he was a
>starving peasant.  That would be kind of like asking Einstein to design a
>kitchen blender.
>
>Rob Goodale, RPT

Rob,

I think my point was that in the world I experience, it's not such a reach
for someone to be involved with what someone else might call "a piece of
crap" even after they have established a name for themselves.

That's my viewpoint today.  Maybe tomorrow I'll come around to your way of
looking at things.

Keith McGavern
kam544@earthlink.net
Registered Piano Technician