Radiant Heat

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 17:45:40 -0800

Hi John,
I have this type of heat in my house many of my customers do also.  It
creates less draft of moving air than any other type of heat.  It is also
more evenly distributed and has less "highs" and "lows".  From my own
experience, it was drier than what I was used to previously, but not
adversely so.  It works will in this temperate climate, but I don't know
what it would be like in a really cold winter.
Pianos I service with this type of heat do quite well. Keep in mind that
there are many variations on this type of heat and as many variations on the
installation, but generally it is easy to live with and easier on the pianos
that I've seen.

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
jgrassi@silverlink.net
Bainbridge Island, WA