He's back...! (off topic)

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sun, 31 May 1998 17:54:41

Welcome back, Jim !

Can't think of a better reason for an off topic post than your reappearance.

I'm about to plop down my cash for a newer computer. Hope I don't disappear
from these hallowed halls like the Cheshire Cat. (But, like the proverbial
bad penny, I'll be back.)

Susan

At 08:18 PM 5/31/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi list,
>
>Just like a bad dream, I'm back.
>
>Actually, I never left, but after a new computer, and trying several
>E-mailers to find one that lived, then pouring over 2800-plus messages, I'm
>now in a better position to post.
>
>I'll try not to bog down the list with unnecessary bandwith (like this
>message), but may be replying to some... older messages. The next post will
>be an example of what I mean. Please be patient!
>
>Thanks!
>

>Jim Harvey, RPT
>harvey@greenwood.net
>Yes, I'm familiar with Brambach... why do you ask?
>	-Jim Harvey, 1974

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Is there any truth to the rumor that everything is really O.K.?"
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant