Electronic tuning devices

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Sat, 30 May 1998 23:28:06 -0500

Frank Cahill wrote:

>Hi, kent. My only problem with the RCT is the battery life. Is this the
>unit bases on a MAC type pc?  If so, I does not last long on batteries.
>My Accutuner goes for a few weeks on a single charge.
>
>I'm curious, what do you like about the other tuner?  I fine tuner here
>uses one and she loves it! I've never used one but hear good things
>about it.
>
>I'd appreciate the info.
>Thanks
>--
>
>Frank Cahill
>Associate Member
>Northern Va

Battery life when using RCT does not compare to the battery life of the
SAT. However, the raw power of a modern computer (BTW, SAT's still run at
only 2 MHz) allow RCT a significant performance advantage over the SAT.
IMHO, RCT's superior performance easily makes up for any power management
considerations.

Kent Swafford