Van(service vehicle mileage update)

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sat, 30 May 1998 16:04:48 -0600

At 09:28 AM 5/30/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Take care of your car!  Regular maintenance is important, including oil
>changes, tune-ups, constant checking of fluid levels, tire rotation, and
>constant replacement of worn parts including belts and hoses.
>David Vanderhoofven

David,
	That's the ticket. The list had some input last year on service vehicle
mileage totals, and for the record, my Dodge Pickup is up to 444,860.
miles. Valve covers have never (NEVER) been off. Has used up some
batteries, a couple of water pumps, and tires. Springs are.... well.....,
almost shot. BUT... runs great, gets 15-17 mpg, and starts every time. Let
you know when I hit  half a million.

Guy
"When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty."