Belly prices

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Sat, 30 May 1998 13:18:22 EDT

Greetings all,
    I need some help here with Steinway Factory prices for soundboard
replacement.
I must leave an estimate before I go out of town next week, and can't call the
factory on the weekend.
    We had a tornado here in Nashville and one of my customers had a Steinway
M with the soundboard covered in water.  Does anybody have a current price of
what Steinway Restoration is charging for replacement of the board, block,
strings, (what used to be called a Belly 1 job?  Transportation too?
Thanks,
Ed Foote
Precision Piano Works
Nashville, Tn