Sound in Feet per Second.

Sat, 30 May 1998 08:54:25 -0700

Hi Doug,

Most of this information can be found in the "Wood Handbook: Wood as an Engineering
Material." This is US Department of Agriculture publication. It's official title is
"Agriculture Handbook #72." Unfortunately, there are several older issues of this book all
published under this same title and number. The one you want is the one published in 1987.
That is the most recent issue that I'm aware of. It should be available from the US
Printing Office.

Del