Juicy Details

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Fri, 29 May 1998 22:35:54 -0400

Hi List!

Once again -- I'm looking for insights and details concerning juices.  This
time I'd like to hear opinions on juices for hardening hammers.  Some of
the concoctions I've heard about in recent discussions include:

lacquer and lacquer thinner
lacquer and acetone
sanding sealer and ...
collodion and ... ether?
acrylic (keytops or pellets) and acetone
vinyl and acetone

Once again -- many thank yous in advance ...

Z! Reinhardt RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net

P S I still haven't had the time to do the experiments with the outcome of
the Juice du Jour discussion.  Trust you all to have the knowledge and
insights necessary to make the idea of doing these experiments that much
more meaningful.  Thanks again!