..Conn Strobe Tuner..

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@calcna.ab.ca
Sat, 30 May 1998 05:43:54 -0600 (MDT)

	Phil,

	I used one to tune pianos when I first started in 1966. It didn't
work. The reason is that it operates like an electric clock, timed by the
cycles of the electrical system. It is not nearly accurate enough for
tuning pianos. About all it is good for is helping young band players to
recognize if they are blowing in tune.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta