EVESTAFF

Maxpiano@aol.com Maxpiano@aol.com
Thu, 28 May 1998 22:53:13 EDT

Barrie,

<< The mini piano the guy who designed it
 either had an extremely good sense of humor or hated piano tuners. >>

One of the first pianos I ever tuned was a Hardman, Peck Minipiano of this
sort.  Talk about a learning experience!

I had a flashback when Baldwin came out with their "Electropiano" that had the
action under the keys, trichord unisons and the tuning pins sticking out the
back.  I was working for a dealer that sold them.  I'm thankful not to have
seen one in years.

Bill Maxim, RPT