pitch lowering

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Thu, 28 May 1998 18:05:57 -0500 (CDT)

>...It only takes 15 to 20 minutes to pitch adjust the whole piano with a
>single mute, why should I add another 5 to 10 minutes playing with a
>strip mute...

That certainly makes sense.

>Well Keith, there are my thoughts, let's hear yours!
>
>Warren D. Fisher

I do strip mute the entire piano for pitch changes.  I guess I just haven't
had the problems inserting the felt strips as you have described for
yourself.  It takes me about the same amount of time you mentioned to pitch
adjust the whole piano using a SAT in about the same fashion as you.

Thank you for responding,

Keith

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net