..Conn Strobe Tuner..

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Thu, 28 May 1998 17:21:13 -0500 (CDT)

>Phil Bondi wrote:
>
>> ..one was just given to me, and I don't know the first thing about
>> it..i'm looking for a manual for it..can anyone help?..or..can anyone
>> tell me privately how it works?..it doesn't look too difficult, but
>> then again.......!!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Phil

Hi Phil,

I acquired one cheap a year or so ago. It's a bit too noisy for a night
light, and not big, or cold, enough inside to keep beer in, so I use it for
chipping re-strings to pitch. I also tuned a Fender Rhodes with it last
year. That was interesting! As far as using it to tune pianos... it makes a
better night light. We used to call the guys who used these Conn men. %-)

 Ron