Used Accutuner Wanted

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Tue, 26 May 1998 22:08:24 -0700

I am looking for a basic barebones SAT as a backup instrument for those
times when I send our regular ones in for service. It doesn't need a lot
of memory or MIDI or even a really good battery as long as it works on
the charger.  Please send all replies directly to me and not the list.
I will pay a reasonable price and overnight shipping from anywhere in
the states, but not Alaska and the islands.  My machine bellied up today
and goes out tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for any help locating such a machine.

Warren
--
Warren D. Fisher
fish@communique.net