NEW E-MAIL LISTS ( slightly off topic)

Nelson and Tracy Denton ndenton434@bigwave.ca
Mon, 25 May 1998 22:35:00 -0400

Hi all I've started a new e-mail list at. . .

http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/keyboardlinks

This list will be devoted to promoting exchanges of WEBSITE INFORMATION
LINKS About all forms of "KEYBOARD MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS".

(organs, pianos, harpsichords, clavichords, Hammonds, Toasters, MIDI etc.
Anything goes)

All are welcome to join and pass along any new websites that you may
find and we will talk about how to build your own website and how to go
about finding neat websites.

This is a free service of the "Pipe Organ Tracker Project"

http://www.freeyellow.com/members/radentonson

The e-mail list is not about musical instruments per se but it is about
finding other neat new websites and promoting your own  website to
others.

If anyone wants to start their own FREE e-mail list just go to

http://onelist.com

neat stuff

PART 2
 A e-mail list devoted to "CLAVICHORDS"
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/CLAVICHORD

>I'm always finding something new to see on the web. Hope i'm not boring
>everyone.
>
>P.S. I'm adding more pages to my website al the time so be patient i'm
>working as fast as possible to add the links that everyone has sent me.
>
>( I only wish i Could type faster- with less typos - now you know why
>I'm not an organist - you should hear me play!!!!) :-(((
>

>Nelson Denton

Nelson E. Denton
R. A. Denton and Son
Pipe Organ Builders
Hamilton Ontario, Canada

The Pipe Organ Tracker Project
http://www.freeyellow.com/members/radentonson
The worlds "second" largest collection of organ related links

KEYBOARDLINKS e-mail list
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/keyboardlinks
A mailing list about Keyboard Musical Instument Website Links