Keytops

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Mon, 25 May 1998 09:47:50 +0000

I carry that "white-out, liquid paper stuff" in my ivory kit
which I paint on the key before supergluing the ivory on.  Of
course if the old wafer is still there and white I just clean it
off with a razor blade glue away.  I carry the glue impregnated
wafers and clamps but to do a factory job takes quite awhile and
most customers would rather go with the quick fix.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA