Vintage Everett grand

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Mon, 25 May 1998 06:46:07 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you for your reply and your comments, Del.  I just looked, and this
Everett does not have three bridges like the ones you experienced, but
rather two.  It came from a university men's dormitory lounge area and is
pretty beat up, loose as a goose, regulation gone to the wind, etc., and
these players still liked it.  Amazing!

Notice you will be teaching some classes at the PTG Convention in
Providence.  Those in attendance will be the lucky ones!

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731