Convention question..

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sun, 24 May 1998 12:39:25 -0600

Dick,
thats exactly why I only use the F4 method of tuning cross-referencing with
162 pages of FAC tunings to arrive at the best numbers for that piano.
Works great most of the time without any changes to the tuning. Only found
one piano that neither the F3 or F4 would work. Ended up setting the
temperament with the SAT and tuning by ear, ouch did that hurt! :O)
Joe