Correctly measuring FAC notes for AccuTuners.

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Sat, 23 May 1998 22:21:44 -0700 (MST)

Hi Joe:

I wish I could say that FAC is simpler on the SAT III, but it is just
the same except choosing the Page number is a little simpler since we
have independent page buttons now.

My forgetter is working better than my rememberer. In one of my recent
posts, I forgot to mention selecting the note F5 before measuring F3.

Jim Coleman, Sr.