CORRECT MESSAGE

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Fri, 22 May 1998 20:42:39 -0600

Hi Rogerio,
How many pages of stored memory do you have for your SAT? I also use to
have the same problem, but no longer ever have it since I started using the
old way of tuning taking the F4 reading and converting those numbers to one
of 162 pages purchased from the good Dr. Sanderson.  :O)
Contact me if you would like further explanation
Joe Goss