Keytops

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Fri, 22 May 1998 01:57:43 -0500

Gilreath & all,

I will try this PVC-E next chance I get. BTW, I guess I should have specified how
I have buffed an occasional keytop.. (once every couple years...) With an
automotive type circular buffer and wool pad at about 1200-1400 RPM using
automotive type buffing compound. Works great for me.

Thanks,

Greg Torres