Rev. Bie's note(OFF TOPIC)

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Thu, 21 May 1998 11:19:34 -0600

List,
	My "in" box had two of these, and I assume the note appeared on the list,
since I haven't taught my filters how to tell the difference. Anyway,
Rev. Bie wrote:

Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 06:43:25 -0400
From: "Peggy C. Bie" <peggyb@gate.net>
To: "Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols" <nicho@lascruces.com>
CC: "pianotech@ptg.org" <pianotech@ptg.org>

Wow, what a wonderful site you sent me.  Fantastic!  I've not only bookmarked
it, I'll be going back often.  By the way, my one note...
(SNIP)
It seems you are a nice
bunch of folks after all. ;-)

Rev. Peggy C. Bie
"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." -Anais Nin
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/1095

SO... for reference, since it isn't in her post, the Web site I sent her
was the one for the ...uh... fellow in Arizona who's been bantered about on
the list in the past... you know... Balaam's Ass Publishing, Steve is his
name. Has an interesting view of the "Tuner's Guild".
	I honestly thought that they might like to get to know each other.<g>

	Seems I was partially correct. (Coincidentally partially?)

 amazing, ain't it?

Guy

	"You aren't who you think you are.
	  You aren't who other people think you are.
	   You are who you think other people think you are."