bunches of false beats

Thu, 21 May 1998 08:00:59 -0700

Ed,

"Strong-armed lad?" More likely a 21 year old, 112 pound women.

I smile when I hear the 210 pound he-man macho tuner brag about tuning six or seven pianos
in one day. The young women in the factories regularly tune 12 to 14. And these are
generally the equivalent of 1/2 step pitch raises. And, considering the amount of time
they are given, the do a credible job of it.