Master Piano Tuner

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Tue, 19 May 1998 00:15:29 -0500

John,

I have heard that there are other organizations out there that try to carry
a status similar to the PTG except that there is no testing involved in
regards to determining ones qualifications. You simply send some money and
you become a "Master Technician". A tuner I know put this classification in
his yellow pages ad. He sent a modest sum (don't remember the exact amount
but it was under $100.00) & they sent a certificate stating he is now a
"Master Technician". With PTG you take various tests administered by some of
the most respected technicians in the field.

Regards,
Greg Torres