Appologies

LTpianoman LTpianoman@aol.com
Mon, 18 May 1998 22:58:19 EDT

List-
Due to some mysterious events unknown to all, my hard drive decided to go
balistic and my ENTIRE personal filing cabinet is wiped out. So, now I have no
mail that I was saving (months old!) to reply to or anything else for that
matter. There were some people on the List that I was going to write back to,
i.e.  someone who wrote to me about John Ford. Also, Jim Birch...(I do know
where YOU are!!!) and others...and I don't even know who or what to reply to
now... along with other things left hanging in cyber space. Please accept my
apologies and I hope no one thinks I intended to ignore them. Thanks.

P.S.- Can anyone supply me with the address to download the sampler of the
PTBiz software? That info was lost also. Thanks.

Larry Trischetta, PA Pocono Northeast Chapter