Apologies and thoughts (non-technical off topic)

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Mon, 18 May 1998 12:57:16 -0500

Dear List,

A while back there was a bit of a dispute between myself and Bill
Bremmer. A few others joined in as well. But here and now I speak only
for myself

After some knee-jerk reactions on my part I proceeded to carry on in a
very unprofessional manner. I have done some soul searching and I
believe I should apologize right here and now to all on this list, not
only for the initial bickering but for any other posts which were
derogatory. I also believe that I (and possibly others) might have read
a little more into his posts than what might have actually been there.

I know, I said I wouldn't apologize to Mr. Bremmer, but after "chatting"
with him on America Online the other day we decided it was time to "bury
the hatchet" as they say.

While Bill and I have different opinions there is no need for the
arguing and bickering which seemed to linger on well past what it should
(or shouldn't) have. I realize that I perpetuated it as well.

So, Bill and List: I apologize.

I also vow not to get myself and others caught up in any negativity with
anyone else on this list.

Life is too short and this list is too valuable a resource for myself or
anyone else to waste time and bandwidth with bickering.

God Bless Everyone on this list.

Sincerely,
Greg Torres