Russian research works oin Musical Acoustics

Alexander Galembo galembo@psyc.queensu.ca
Sun, 17 May 1998 13:37:42 -0400

Dear List members,

For those who are interested: I have opened a web site with the
bibliography of the research works in Musical acoustics, which were ever
published by Russian/Soviet scientists during some more than the last
century.

It is available at URL:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/8779/Rusbiblio.html

You are welcome for comments, corrections, criticism and questions.

Best,

Alex
                    \\|||//
                    ( o o )
------------------o00-(_)-00o---------------------

Alexander Galembo, Ph. D.
NSERC-NATO Science fellow
Acoustics lab, Dept. of Psychology, Queen's University
Kingston ON  K7L3N6
Canada

Tel. (613) 5456000, ext. 5754
Fax (613) 5452499
E-mail: galembo@pavlov.psyc.queensu.ca
URL   :  http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/8779/

=====

"There are two kinds of pianists in our world:
Those who are great pianists and play music,
and those who are good musicians and play
the piano"

"The difference between theory and practice is that,
in theory, there's no difference between theory and practice,
but, in practice, there is."