Need info on a Schimmel Grand

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Sun, 17 May 1998 12:21:09 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Gordon,

   I can't provide you with any info but if you want to try this, go to:
http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/translate? and type
Schimmel's URL:  http://www.pianos.de/schimmel/index.html into the box
provided, select German to English and it will take you to Schimmel's page
with an English translation. Bear in mind, almost any translation into
English gives you some strange syntax sometimes, but it should be good
enough for you to understand what they're saying.
   Hope this helps a little. Something different, anyway. :-)

Avery

>I found a Schimmel Web Page, but it's all in German.  (My 14 year old daughter
>tried to translate it for me, but all she kept saying was,"Oh,...I should know
>that word..........Oh,...we use that word in class all the time)    And I did
>not find any links to other information, <strike two>  although they say there
>will be an English version of the page sometime this summer
>
>Gordon Large, RPT

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston