Emergency tool kit

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Wed, 13 May 1998 06:57:23 -0500 (CDT)

>May you have many years of safe driving with no flat tires and without any
>need for the above mentioned items!
>
>Sincerely,
>David Vanderhoofven

Had it happen in town, in driving rain (I.E. rain more suitable to driving,
than repairs), but the spare was usable. I was giving a customer who lived
near me a ride over to look at a piano. She hunkered down in the rain and
took charge of the lug nuts while I slithered around on the wet street
swapping tires. I expect that being miles from ANYWHERE when this happens
would tend to put a bit more of an edge on it however. Have a glass of wine
(any excuse), and hug the wife (no excuse necessary). Life is good.

 Ron